Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 months old

Princess P,

You are 4 months old today. I guess I'm having a hard time believing that it has been 4 months since I first met you. It seems like time has been going so fast and you have changed so much in that short time. Can you stay little and stop growing so fast?

This month you've been showing even more of your personality and are such a happy baby. I finally got you to laugh, and now you laugh every day. Some times you laugh at the silliest things...like mommy saying hi to you. But I would do anything to hear that laugh, as it just makes my day (and makes me laugh too!). We started doing mama/baby yoga together and you seem to really enjoy it. You love to be on your belly now and able to look all around. You also really want mommy and daddy to sit or stand you up.

I don't know how much you've grown yet because we haven't been to the doctor's yet, but you are getting big. You have some of the cutest chubby thighs and you sure are getting long. You moved up to size 2 diapers a little in to your 14th week, and I think you may be there for a bit.

You still love to talk and have your "h's" down pat. You roll all over the place and even get up on your hands and knees now. I am worried you may start crawling before I am ready. For now though, you seem happy to scoot, roll and creep your way around. Even better though, you like to lay on your back and hold your feet. Sometimes mommy will pick you up and you'll keep a hold of your feet when she has you! They are your favorite things to play with.

I can see that you are starting to understand things now and are putting together things like how to reach for toys and get them to make noise. It is amazing seeing you develop like you are.

I love you baby girl and am so glad you are mine.

4 months old!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Your little daughter is so precious! The time flies by so fast.

Dropping in from SITS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails