Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sigh...

My Thursday nights will never be the same. Gary Dourdan's fabulous Warrick will no longer be a part of CSI. And soon, William Peterson's fabulous Grissom will be gone too. I know shows change over the years. And I should be glad that I got to watch these characters for so long. But that doesn't mean that I didn't shed a few tears tonight as I watched fictional characters mourn one of my favorite fictional characters. All I can say is thank goodness for reruns...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Getting started really is the hardest part. Do you get the newspaper? Most grocery stores' sales week runs from Wednesday to Tuesday so their sales flyers go out with the paper on Wednesday mornings. If you don't, you can usually go to your grocery store's website and get them sent to you via email. I just tuck my copy of the flyer into my coupon binder so I know where it is when it's time to plan.

So sad to hear about Warrick. I haven't watched CSI in ages. Sounds like I've missed a lot!

Blue said...

i'm going to confess to lameness and admit i have no idea what this show is. it's been a long time since tv was part of my life. i hear about shows here and there, and maybe some day i'll give up blogs for tv (it seems like it'd hvae to be one or the other for it to work). but personally, i don't see that happening. any more than i'd give up reading for tv!
that said, my deepest condolences to you and your loved ones in this time of sadness and sorrow. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

The Joynes Girls said...

I'm more of a Bones girl myself, but it's a bummer when your favorite characters have "issues" they need to deal with.

The Joynes Girls said...

I'm more of a Bones girl myself, but it's a bummer when your favorite characters have "issues" they need to deal with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails