I apologize for the lack of posts the last few days. I have not been feeling well. I have a sense that it might be because of the children at my job. One sneezed in my eye last week. Another spit right on my lips. Today a kid wiped his VERY snotty nose on my pant leg (and I had to keep those pants on). And wouldn't you know that I have come down with an evil cold that is downright killing me.
Anyway, Yaya over at Yaya Stuff has picked me to be a part of her game TAG.
Here are 7 random tidbits about me:
1. I absolutely have to eat breakfast food to start my day. Even if I wake up very late in the afternoon, I have to have some sort of breakfasty type thing. I cannot eat anything else...I have no idea why.
2. I've applied three times to Survivor...needless to say, I've never been picked (I believe I would totally win).
3. My dream country to visit is Switzerland.
4. I used to LOVE scary movies...in fact I laughed at them...they never scared me. Then I watched Wes Craven's New Nightmare, and after that I could never watch another scary movie without it seriously affecting me (I mean, I even jump at kids movies sometimes...)
5. I was a gymnast until I was 6, at which time I switched to figure skating.
6. I've run two marathons, and as much as I would love to run another, I think I busted my ankle so bad when I was thrown from the horse this summer that it might never be completely healed!
7. I'm a packrat. I can admit it. I have the hardest time getting rid of anything. Especially clothes, because if they still fit, why get rid of them?
And now I tag:
Ann at Pottamus! Where?!
Donn24g at Serendipitous Landing
Imperfect at Beautifully Imperfect