Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Savings!

This week, I was not excited about many of the sales. I didn't go to CVS because it didn't seem worth it. There also wasn't anything I wanted from Walmart. So, I only went to Kroger this week.

I got the following:
for $52.11. I saved $38.00. I apparently added wrong with my calculator, and had I not had tax, I would barely been above $50.00. But, I can't complain. I got 49 items, and several of them free: the Johnson's soap, and the Cottonelle. Again I got the Suave for $.50 a piece and a lot of the other items I bought for $1.00 or less. I even added on a few items I wouldn't normally buy to make some special treats for tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers for some Pepsi deals next week as we are almost out and I've been waiting for a good one to stock back up...

I am still doing well with my budget for the month. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so how do you do this?

Step one: coupon clip?
Step two: check store flyers?

Then what?

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

You go girl!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails