Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 Random Facts

Kristen at Something About Nothin tagged me a while back to share 7 Random Facts about myself, and I figured I better get around to it before it's too late! :)

Sooo, here goes:

1) I got a teddy bear when I was about 7-8 and I still have him today. He has traveled all over the world with me...Germany, Russia, Hawaii...and he has is...worn enough to show it. His name is Ted E. Bear. E is for Edward.
2) I have a tendency to end up with black animals. I will admit I like black animals, but I haven't always planned it that way. I currently have 3 black cats and 6 black dogs. It is likely that 2 of our horses will end up black as well. I guess it is good I like them though because it seems they are the least likely to get adopted (I guess people think they are mean?).
3) I went to George Mason University for my undergrad...I don't know if I would go back. I hated living in such a huge city. I do not like to sit in traffic.
4) When I was little I used to stare at the moon when we would travel and hope to go there one day. I'd still love to go.
5) One of my life goals is to hike the Appalachian Trail...maybe one day...
6) I am terrible with all types of glasses. My glasses are always scratched and the frames bent. I only get sunglasses from the dollar store because I don't want to pay to break glasses anymore.
7) I took swimming lessons when I was young, and the place I was at really wanted me to be on the swim team. I probably would have done it, except I skated at the time, and the two didn't mix (or at least that is what my coach said).

I'm supposed to tag 7 more people, but I'm just going to let you do it yourself if you want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to hike the Appalachain Trail too, or at least think i do. Let's do it! Hehe....

Related Posts with Thumbnails