Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside...

How do I know it is cold? This is the view from our bedroom window:



Not even technically "winter" yet, and already our pond is freezing over, and collecting snow on top of it to boot! It's on days like these that I want to stay snuggled up in bed with a warm cup of tea and never step foot outside.

Hopefully, you are staying warm wherever you are!

(And yes, I'm already eagerly awaiting the warm weather...I for one, am not a fan of the cold...I love LONG days and no layers of clothing!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's cold. It's cold here too in VA. I want summer back!

Valerie said...

How beautiful is that! My husband would love it. He wants to move in the middle of 10 acres and be out there all by ourselves. Thanks for stopping by my blog. On SITSmas day in the rush to leave everyone comments I had noted quite a few blogs that I wanted to come back to read and yours is one of them. Hope fully I'll have you all read up by Sunday.

Have a great weekend.

Amanda said...

WOW that is a beautiful view! I wish that was outside my house. That would make the cold weather more bearable!
I am with you on the warmer days. It is nice when you can go outside and actually enjoy being outside.

Lump said...

ok that is COLD. That pic makes me want to stay in bed all day. :)

FROGGITY! said...

WOAH! man o man. i would want to put on 3 more pairs of socks and drink one extra mug of coffee just looking at that thing. ;) baby it's cold outside indeed!

Sandy said...

Yeah, that's cold!

Tiffany said...

Winter seems to have come quickly this year. We had snow and icy roads today. I like summer better too, and winter laundry for 6 people is a drag.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! When are we having an ice skating party? I'll bring the cocoa! I probably would never get out of bedif I could look at that all day either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails