Friday, September 5, 2008

oewjrakn

That's how I feel! I know I've been slow on the updates (well, at least updates that contain pertinent information), but things are starting to hit crunch time around here! It is two weeks to the wedding (tomorrow) and we are in the midst of getting favors together, putting programs together, and getting the house in order (which means gardening...and I know I posted about gardening earlier...but imagine those pictures by about 10 because that is how many gardens we have to get weeded and trimmed...and mowing). Not to mention I had a job interview today, my bachelorette party is tomorrow (!!!), I start teaching my class on Monday and I've been trying to clean up the house because my friend is staying tomorrow. And on top of that, we are still trying to spend as much time with Cynder as possible, and we have all our typical day-to-day chores taking care of the animals...

Funny how all of a sudden everything hits at once...but I have a feeling it is going to be non-stop until the wedding and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails