Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Savings!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I had another good week shopping at Kroger! I bought the following items:


for $49.06. I saved $39.06! I was actually surprised I saved so much...although they were have another decent sale where they gave money back for so many specific items purchased, many of those items were things I didn't have coupons for. I took advantage of the fact that Gatorade was a part of the sale and was able to stock up over the last two weeks. Gatorade for $.69 is good! I've also been stocking up on the soap (Johnson's Buddies) as I have tons of coupons that allow me to get them for free...and every time I buy them, I just keep getting more! (We might be overstocked on soap!

This was the second week that I came in below my $50 per week budget. I am doing good so far for the month. One thing I wish I could get rid of is tax! It eats up about $2.00 or more for each of my trips and that's at least another item I could buy instead!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Maybe I'm weird, but I find these random pricings really interesting...
Happy Valenties.

Anonymous said...

Good job! You keep inspiring me to clip those coupons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails